- Thanks to the hosts for the wonderful training, guidance and for organizing the course. Thanks to colleagues for sharing their experience.
- The course was excellent! Well prepared, excellent e-learning material, good lectures, interesting practical exercises, very professional super visioning
- More topics on generations of policies, what to check, how to organise the governance and the compliance topics. Perhaps another 5-days session would be beneficial as a continuation of this course! Thank you!!!
- Thanks a lot for this training/course. Really good quality and deserve more time … 🙂
- Extend the practical session, provide more documentation about the XLS file (how to proper fill the fields)
- The course increased my understanding and will assist in my role and cooperation with the CIS department of our organisation. I am also eager to learn more on technical solutions.
- Thank you for the training, 1) I truly learn a lot of new things that I will be able to apply at my job. 2) I am not sure if the course would feel as long if it would not be an online course.
- Thank you for your the detailed provided guidelines. The teachers were great as well. And bravo to the co-trainees 🙂 for the completion of the activities , the re-cap and the nice discussions. Thanks!! See you soon to another Course!
- In general, the course was very well organized, I would like to have this course in person, but given the current situation, I understand that this wasn’t possible. For the rest, it was a very good course!
- Well structured, excellent presentations, a balanced approach between technicalities and non-technical things. Congratulations
- Very well organised course and I appreciated the positive atmosphere of the course. Also, special thanks to Konstantidis and Kostas for clear presentation of topics. In addition, the course being divided in two parts helps to absorb information and gives a possibility read additional material as well for further understanding.
- Thank you very much to the instructors and the participants. It was really a high level course ! Not always easy to follow online but very well organized and interesting. Have a nice day everyone. Goodbye
Information Security Management and ICT Security, 16-24 June 2021, European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA)
From 16 to 24 of June 2021, the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA) under the aegis of European Security and Defence College conducted the third iteration of the Information Security Management and ICT Security course. In respect of the Covid-19 norms and limitations, the five days specialized course at technical/tactical level in the domain of preparedness, took place in virtual format with the participation of 30 civilian and military personnel from 13 MSs and 6 EU bodies, joined to exchange good practices and expand their knowledge and skills in the important field. A mandatory and autonomous module on the e-learning ILIAS Platform preceded the synchronous phase, providing all participant, part of the EU Cyber Ecosystem, a common knowledge of the main topics of the synchronous course and, at the end of the eLearning activity, the trainees had to perform a short assessment and complete it successfully in order to be admitted to the live online course. During the live training, the participants are working each day in small groups, keen to learn how to apply ITSRM methodology in different environments and were invited to apply the concept learned through Exercises and Case Studies. We would like to thank to ENISA for this advanced specialised training and all guest speakers and participants. Through this kind of activities, we are building trust and strong connections between participants and institutions. (Enisa twit the course https://twitter.com/enisa_eu/status/1405112965821521922?s=20 ) Participants’ comments on the Information Security Management and ICT Security Course: