The course was fairly intensive, with over 70 % of the time spent on practical workshops. All participants were given the opportunity to implement the methodology and see the benefits that could be derived from using it.
“I would not have thought that this rather dry topic could be taught in such an active and interesting way, respect” “A didactic concept like no other. No PowerPoint marathon. Professional adult education that activates and is even fun” “I was looking for a different way of doing PM, this was absolutely the best course in this field I ever have taken” “Everything was perfect , way over my expectations”We should thank our hosts and keynote speakers, and particularly:
- Col Symeon Zambas the Course Director and Director of the Cyprus Academy of Security and Defence .
- Dr. Ilias Katsagounos the Course Co-director on behalf of the PM² Alliance.
- Mr Karl-Philipp Gawel and Mr. Alain Drüppel, the course co-organisers and lead instructors.
- Mr Nicos Kourounakis, the PM² Alliance President, and co-author of the PM² Methodology, for his keynote speech and shared insights on the Project Management profession.
- Mr Ilias Makris, for facilitating and supporting the organisation and delivery of this course, on behalf of the ESDC.