In the meantime, participants have already started sharing their feedback (through an official, Kirkpatrick-based post-course evaluation survey) and their kind words really compensate for all the effort put in place to organize and deliver such a demanding course especially under the COVID-19 restrictive measures. Here are some of the comments received so far:
We should thank our hosts and keynote speakers, and particularly:
- Col Anastasios Bletsas acting as the course director on behalf of the Hellenic Supreme Joint War College
- Mr Nicos Kourouankis, our course co-director and President of the PM² Alliance
- Ms Rosalina Majirova who delivered a keynote presentation on the role of FPI
- Mr Henning Fiedler who delivered a keynote presentation on the pragmatic contribution of a project Management methodology for the benefit of Mission Project Cells/Units
- Mr Andreas Kistemaker, acting as co-instructor throughout the course.