- Facilitate the conduct of ESDC training activities in general and of specific training activities in support of CSDP missions and operations and capacity building
- Contribute to the Internet performance and PR activities of the ESDC
- Prepare dossiers for the meetings of the ESDC bodies;
- Provide logistic and administrative support for the organisation and coordination of meetings and other events
- Act as a point of contact for queries and requests from the national institutes' POCs
Before applying, please read carefully the Administrative Instruction II/2022 concerning information about the selection procedure as well as the rights and duties of the interns. The document below contains also the Application Form template. Do not hesitate to ask us any further questions!
Please send the Internship Application Form and your CV following the European CV form (https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/documents/curriculum-vitae) until 09 September 2022 at: SECRETARIAT-ESDC@eeas.europa.eu
The interviews for the posts are planned for mid-September. Not all the candidates will be invited for the interviews. The potential candidates will be informed by the end of September.
The protection of your personal data is very important at the ESDC and they will be handled as appropriate.
Phone number: +322584 6217